Reporting a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiTcH

User name: DiTcH

What is your in-game alias? DiTcHNCC

What is the game server name? 24/7 Pearl Market /Inf Server

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: Sunday April 7th around 9-10 P.M. CST.

Which player are you reporting? netzz3d

Offense committed Griefing

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Any additional comments? Please help me find my lost dog. Please return him if found. When we are all done laughing at him. We can watch the video of him from last night. He spent 20 minutes , non stop griefing me, he spent twenty straight minutes trying to stab me. This poor kid must have worn out the skin on his finger pressing that melee button. You can add in standing on my Mav, trying blow up my mavs, and trying to block me from throwing Suav's. All while been laughed at for 20 straight minutes by the entire server for being an asshat. This has to be one the more better in a hilarious sort of way griefers we've had.

god this shit is funny....dont people have better things to do with their time???......oh wait dont answer that...

We've been griefed for Ucav's and mortars ,but never for helping your team by Mav'ing and Suav'ing. :D:D

i get the morTARDs and Ufags but this is just sad.....and the bastard getting on the MAV to keep it from flying was just like WHY???....maybe he had one of your Ufags shoved up his ass side ways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back