Beta2727

User name: Beta2727

What is your in-game alias? Beta2727

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 4:30 AM EDT

Which player are you reporting? IIIReAIGuCclIII

Offense committed Aim Botting

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. Player was able to hit helicopter from far distance with LAV TOW Missile. Admitted to the aimbot. Various other suspicious shots but this was the definite proof.

Any additional comments? The upper case "i"s (eye) and lower case "L"s (el) could be reversed

youre gonna need evidence, dont think the admins can do anything without concrete proof (video, screenshots, stats etc). Hitting LAVS with tow is not hard. His stats seem fine, except a 598% accuracy with the phantom bow, but that could be poison tip.

No. He hit the helicopter from the LAV. Like. A one in one million shot from across the map. But it happens often enough when the person is aim botting. And he softly admitted to the botting, never denying it. But true. I will be more diligent to record proof next time. The conquest server was full of aim botting last night and the accused we're denying it.

A lack of denial and a dash of sarcasm doesn't mean they are aimbotting. I can find 0 evidence that this person is hacking and every one of their stats are easily achievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back