KimchiWarrier

User name: KimchiWarrier

What is your in-game alias? [ROKA]KimchiWarrier

What is the game server name? TBGclan.com | WARZONE | CHICAGO

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: (Seoul +GMT 8:00) 2019/03/06, PM 3 : 17

Which player are you reporting? Roland Thompson, Gnome Trump Chompski

Offense committed Racism

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. no video and screenshot, cus that happened at SQ voice chat and i didnt got record one

Any additional comments? While playing SQUAD on TBG clan server (map is Tallil Outskirts Skimish v1), i just joined at USF as a SQ 1 MEDIC and my accent of english is tooo asian so they said " Where are u come from " (mean Roland and Gnome) so i said "Guess it" and they say frech and chinese, 'JAPS'. so i just say "im from S.Korea" and just now Roland and Gnome called me 'Gook'. u know that mean is? that is racism word about korean even asian too. btw so i just say to them dont say about that just play the game but they didnt stop and they keep racism me asking about 'eating dog culture in my country'. after this i just got very mad i team killed Gnome Trump and leave the SQ and fight with em as a chat. that is what happened just i got.

Ok.

Please understand that we really cannot take action on this unless we have proof, especially when it involves the proximity/squad chat. Team killing someone because they insulted you in the game is not the best course of action to take and would be detrimental to your case. Please try to record this the next time it happens as we try our best to keep the server free of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back