Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepi

User name: Kepi

What is your in-game alias? Staff Issue

What is the game server name? TBGclan.com | WARZONE | Chicago

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 2/22/2019 9:40 PM

Which player are you reporting? The Pizza, ColoChop, Canuck, PapaSmurf7676, Nutt2Butt,

Offense committed So I am a staff member for a very professional clan so when I came into the server and was being talked down to while the admins we doing nothing about while seeing it happen something had to be said and this is what happened the staff on this server are extremely rude and not professional what so ever also the kick/ban messages are unprofessional I was kicked for "annoying as fuck" for telling an admin to do his job!

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments?

From your video its seems you had a disagreement with someone on your team cant tell what it is and instead of trying to sort it out in team chat or request help from admin you decided to troll everyone on the server complaining in all chat and goading the admins. I will give you that your kick should have said trolling not "annoying as fuck"

I offer my sincerest apologies about the ban message. I appreciate the video and have upgraded the kick to a full ban. I especially enjoyed the part where you told us to do our jobs, I stated "yes" and proceeded to kick you. Job well done. I wish you luck in future trolling ventures.

Your loving pal,
ThePizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back