BANNED
BANNED
User name: MooGooFryPan

What is your in-game alias? MooGooFryPan

What is the game server name? Conquest Hardcore - DLC

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 1/8/2019 1:25 pm EST

Which player are you reporting? [R6V2] WingManDown

Offense committed Intentional Team Killing for assets / Uncap killing & asset damaging / switching sides to TK and take back enemy chopper ( video provided )

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
( tk for chopper )
( chat saying he did it after switch back to enemy side )

Any additional comments? During the game I had already asked Wingman to stay out of the uncap - please check the GameMe chat logs and you will see me saying stay out of uncap to him - he again went in several times and then WingManSwitch this player has switched sides to take the choper to the other team - then switch back .. he would TK as well and destroy assets - I was able to record him switching sides after I killed him and other enemy team player going into our uncap to steal our chopper - after killing them and taking their chopper - which was not destroyed in our uncap - he switched sides and TK'd me to take back the chopper - then switched again to be on the enemy team . please take a log at the GameMe log to see him switching - I was able to capture his tk and his chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back