Not open for further replies.

SiCkPuPpY

User name: SiCkPuPpY

What is your in-game alias? SiCkPuPpY

What is the game server name? TBGclan.com warzone

Which Game is this for? Squad

Date and time approximately: 2018-18-22 @ 12:40pm MST

Which player are you reporting? -|TBG|-Gairhan

Offense committed Being a dick and not promoting your clan very well.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. While in the staging phase of the round our squad leader was continually running people over with his truck while we were trying to buddy aid a team mate who had been TK'd he continued even after being asked to stop just laughing like a troll. Then do to the glitchyness of the staging phase and the rag doll. I was pushed under the map where I had to hit respawn to continue to play. I cussed Gairhan out on the mic and he booted me from the squad.

Any additional comments? This is poor behaviour from someone who wears your clans tag. Most TBG people are good but I've seen this poor behaviour from some of your memebers.

@Zach Gairhan .

FYI, cussing out someone in your squad is probably not the brightest move on your part.

Also, our members uphold very high integrity in our servers. Please show a video or some evidence.

Sorry about that SiCkPuPpY. I hope the rest of your Saturday isn't as stressful. I know these alpha games and their glitchy nature are fun, but not everyone enjoys the goofy shinanigans.

As for removing you from my squad, I am sticking to my guns. I don't take kindly to the tone of voice or words you used. My Grandmother was a wonderful lady, and she wrote the first ever rice flour cookbook. If Anita could look and see the way you spoke to another human being she would be appalled. She used to personally take time to do the accounting at her church free of charge, and to even think that those words you uttered could come within earshot of such a sweet and kind soul makes me upset. She passed away 12 years and 2 months ago. I think of her often in the holliday season. Perhaps you could be reminded of a loved one that would be upset to hear you speak to someone in a leadership roll in the way you did.

Have a great rest of the weekend, and as always SQUAD on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back