Reporting a Player

IIIIKallio

User name: IIIIKallio

What is your in-game alias? IIIIKallio

What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for? BF3

Date and time approximately: 2018.12.08 00.00 (UTC+1) - (Operation Métro)

Which player are you reporting? [jack] tatadojackk

Offense committed Damage hack / one hit kill

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

(Bad quality, sorry)
Video #1

Video #2

Any additional comments? Battlelog - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/tatadojackk/stats/878909264/pc/

Hello @IIIIKallio

I looked him over when I was in game with you. I don't see anything at this time. However @Irishian88J can take a second look. Also just wanted you to know, I wasn't ignoring you while in game. I very rarely acknowledge hackusations in game. Most of the regulars rather just post here and also have me on friends and toss me a PM to look into suspected players. I can assure you if I'm in game, I'm trying to play, but also watching and constantly running players, especially since we all know who the regulars are. So it's easy to spot fresh fish. If I idle for more than a couple minutes checking a player I'll get kicked and it happens A LOT!. So I'm running info in the background while playing. Anyways, just wanted to post my thoughts, and give you an update. You're more than welcome to add me on friends to PM me any concerns.

Back