Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycelus

User Name Mycelus

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Squad Server

Which Game is this for?** SQUAD

Date/time:** 10/27/2018

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9:00PM-11:15PM

Player's name** BGK east poppy farm reaper

Offense committed: harassment

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Spoke with admins on TBG Discord

Comments east poppy farm reaper, along with other BGK members: TwoChains, MajorHadez, Smaug the BURNINATOR, along with GTAC J.Dahms all engaged in personal harassment of me and my squad. Throughout 3 matches, beginning middle and end of round, they continued to hurl personal insults, claim I was a bad SL, keep calling out TSF, making up names for TSF, and spamming SL comms the entire match. Other players in my squad along with TBG admins witnessed the chat as well.

@Soulzz @Zula I spoke with Mycelus and so did others about this, we advised to obtain additional evidence such as video and/or screen shots. I went and played with the BGK squad for while and it sounded as if they were under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol

Maybe others have first hand witness accounts.

Watched and listened for a a full match kicked those seen to be harassing if further action is needed it be noted.

I spent about 20 min browsing through poppy’s twitch feed off all the rounds in this report. Yes they say some dumb shit to each other but I don’t see anything that warrants a whole clan being banned from our server. The screen shots you sent me on discord don’t prove much of anything. I told you be best if you switched to opposite team from them and play against them and you did not.

That said I do think whoever runs BGK needs to talked to they need to tone it down some and be more respectful in the server. Also just a few days ago a BGK member contacted me via discord and complained that you where building fobs out in middle of no where and purposely hindering the team.

So idk maybe it’s TSF vs BGK kinda deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back