Reporting a player

M

minipops

User Name minipops

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGclan|Warzone|Chicago

Which Game is this for?** SQUAD

Date/time:** 10pm mountain time

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 10:00pm approx.

Player's name** lllllllllllllllllll

Offense committed: Intentional fob sabotage, verbal abuse, intentional vehicle destruction. Intentional tking

Steam ID: 76561198398398447539

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I have no evidence other than i took the time to sign up to your website and go through the steps of writing down the offenders steam id and going through this report process.

Comments I'm 47 years old. I am the leader of the AFO gaming community. I am not at the maturity level to going through all this to screw someone over. This offender is as big a trouble maker as you will find in Squad. He called me a bitch and was being disrespectful so i removed him from my squad. Then he started to dig down the fob i had placed. He was tk'd by another squad member for doing it. After this he was intentionally driving a shitbox into the enemy position to have it blown up. He was intentionally shooting around people to cause suppression. Was running people over in the main with the shit box. Anyways, we need to protect our servers from people like this individual. I leave it to you.

Back