Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonFodder

BANNED
BANNED
User Name CannonFodder

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # Silk Road Conquest

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 04/08/18

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 22:00

Player's name** Fabio_Gonzalo

Offense committed: Destroying all vehicles in base, then switch to winning side

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Just ask him

Comments I have been banned for a team kill by this Fabio. Tonight I watched him destroying all vehicles in our base so our team could only lose all the time. Multiple rouns, all round long. This is not fair to other players. He then switched to the winning side just before the end of the round. He left the game, only to inspect me and ban me again, just because I told him it was unfair.

You say my ban is still "under investigation" while there is nothing to investigate further. I team killed some SRT members. Big deal. The "evidence" is clear. Enjoy. This is not a hack, it's an exploit anyone can use.

I think someone should strip Fabio from his rights, clearly he is a no good admin when he is only concerned with shooting team mates into orbit. The fact this guy banned me for a team kill is hilarious.

Now I know you will just delete this and tell yourself what great men you all are. I hope to see you on the BF soon.

So let me get this straight. The only way you were in the server tonight is if you were avoiding your ban on a different account. I saw this when you said "you banned me for teamkilling" on a new account "Shieldwall1965". When you say "inspect me and ban me" you are directly implicating yourself saying that you were playing on that account, avoiding your previous ban. And to address the "vehicle destroying" It was legitimately only bikes. I don't know about you, but launching dirtbikes into the air with C4 is a lot of fun. We had about 6-7 guys in our spawn launching bikes for the end of one round and the beginning half of the next rounds. My chat-logs from silk road will back this up. According to my chat logs we started launching bikes at Apr 8, 2018 7:09:04 pm. at Apr 8, 2018 7:26:04 pm I stated in team chat that everyone should stop and go back to playing normally. There was 0 harm done to the team. I said in chat to stop launching bikes at 7:26 because it was getting out of control flag wise. All flags were capped by the other team and we were beginning to get base raped. The round ended 1002 tickets to 0 tickets. So this whole situation lasted 15 minutes. I don't understand how this can be misconstrued as "multiple rounds, all round long" Rounds on silk typically last 25-30 minutes.

Sure I am. It has been extended to all already. Lol. Please do not respond to my original report about admins being worthless. It is so obvious even you yourselves must know. Expect some more team kills fellas, loads of other accounts on the shelf. Have fun and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back