Reporting a player

LuveFactory1

User Name LuveFactory1

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGCLAN.COM | # # NAVAL STRIKE / WATER MAPS | NO LAG | STATS

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 04/04/2018

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~12AM CST

Player's name** Hipper_NotGuilty

Offense committed: Possible Cheating

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Can we do a thorough investigation on this player? Something seems not right; particularly his aim. I've done some searching and found of another user raising questions about his legitimacy aswell. I will include that website/ video in the comments for investigation.

Looking further into this players' stats, he seems to have some unlikely killstreaks for a regular player. Especially within a small time frame. I've seen a battlelog show his kills were 178 in a 60 minute time frame. This battlelog was on a non-vehicle server.

Comments https://www.gameburst.info/battlefield-4-cheater-ua-hipper_notguilty-aimbot-accuracy-2d-radar-on/

Last edited:
There is possibly something very odd going on with this player and on Lancang Dam last nightt, I wasn't the only one who thought so. He went 67-6on a full server with many of the best regulars playing. I'm pretty sure 5 of his deaths were suicides. The one time that I and my tank mate were able to kill him, was after another tank and myself put 8-9 shells into him, he killed the other tank, retreated back to D where we chased him down and cornered him with my tank an LAV and and the attack chopper. We eventually killed him when he had to recharge his ammo, he jumped out with an RPG and hit us with at least 3 rounds before we blew up his tank and killed him. I have never seen anyone withstand such an attack for so long. Also, at one point he was in a boat and someone blew up the boat and scored a kill on him and a split second later the boat was whole and he was alive again. Maybe that could have been a lag situation, i do not know. My first thoughts about him from watching him play is he plays very much like Russian Pallidin and may be using the same "spot all cheat" because he seems to know where everyone is at all times, but based on how hard it was to kill him, he maybe doing something else, I really do not know for sure. On the other hand, he has 3700 hours of game time, maybe he's just that good??? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Hipper_NotGuilty/stats/855419653/pc/
Perhaps he is that good. However, his target acquisition and aim seems very unhuman like. The video linked shows this, it seems he is seeing targets that aren't even within sight. Perhaps using the spot everyone cheat you were mentioning. The video linked also mentions this cheat.

As for his score 60-100 kills on naval server is very likely. However, this player has gone well above 150 kills on an infantry map with a 60 minute time frame. That means he would have 2-3 kills every minute consistently. He is likely using that spotting cheat. I just don't see how a given player can score that much without that kind of aid.

Back