Reporting a player

S

slapper2

User Name slapper2

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** tbgclan.com

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 18/1/18

Would be helpful to indicate the time. kk

Player's name** ketomaster

Offense committed: aimbot and repairbot

Steam ID: kk

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: his dv boat has multiple repair rate so takes a second to restore 50% not normal 5%

i know as i took repair position passively and he is vulnerable only then

also he has an aimbot, has shot from a mile a way well hiden sniper with minigun, and any aircraft with missile its ridiculous and makes anyone in game pissed off ke takes most the points from us unfairly then

Comments his dv boat has multiple repair rate so takes a second to restore 50% not normal 5%

i know as i took repair position passively and he is vulnerable only then

also he has an aimbot, has shot from a mile a way well hiden sniper with minigun, and any aircraft with missile its ridiculous and makes anyone in game pissed off ke takes most the points from us unfairly then

he also trolled me when i revealed he was a cheat stating the town he believe i was in what a bully too

I have observed Keto on multiple occasions and have yet to see any cheating. He typically has a squad of guys following/repairing him and is the best boat driver on our servers.

On that note, in the future I would highly recommend you refrain from griefing other players our servers. Just reviewing you chat logs I can see you openly admit to sitting in the boat repair spot so he couldn't be repaired and the mocking him about it:

Jan 17, 2018 8:45:07 pm ketos gone, got pissed off i soawned his dv reapirer and down tools, do the same everyone ! TBGCLAN.COM | # # NAVAL STRIKE / WATER MAPS | NO LAG | STATS
Jan 17, 2018 8:32:15 pm hey keto cheat im your repairman and im not working 4 u so you die lol ! TBGCLAN.COM | # # NAVAL STRIKE / WATER MAPS | NO LAG | STATS

Continuing this type of behavior will result in disciplinary action against you. So in the future, report any suspected cheaters here for our review and do not take matters into your own hands as you risk violating rules yourself.

Last edited:
Keto comes on TBG Discord I am in channel or in game or i spectate The Naval Strike Server
You have been reported for taking a valuable repair slot up on his boat and wont repair this is technically called greifing which is a kickable offence so tread carefully
as for the points he receives that is called teamwork as he captures and defends Flags
1 final point is Keto is also Been to DogPens School of Ucaving so beware of Flying Explosions
Have a Nice day

Back