Reporting a player

bigjonj40

User Name bigjonj40

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGCLAN.COM | ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST 24/7 | NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 01-4-2018

Would be helpful to indicate the time. around 1am

Player's name** Kevlar_Wraith

Offense committed: damage mod

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: through out the game this player showed he was indestructible to myself and other players he was rammed several times he was in an attack helicopter, and when a jet hit him head on the jet just went through or bounced off then exploded while the helicopter just kept flying with no damage. his score also was almost double of other players, I looked him up on fairplay and it showed suspicious activity as well.

Comments I play your server all the time, I enjoy playing with your clan members but when there are guys on like this makes me not want to play here and I noticed other players leaving too, since there is no active admins to help out. thanks for checking into this guy, he is a server killer

Do you have any video evidence or screenshots? Stats are not showing much.

no I didn't get any video, I would just say keep an eye out for him, thanks for looking though

Back