Reporting a player

Psyrek

User Name Psyrek

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGclan.com | WARZONE | CHICAGO

Which Game is this for?** SQUAD

Date/time:** 11/7/2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:41

Player's name** NOFUX

Offense committed: Griefing

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/xQmiTjyOXQs

Comments Steam64: 76561198018139514

He was doing this for at least 30 minutes prior.
He was kicked from the squad and started to smoke out our 30mm, continuously using resources to kit change, digging down assets, can't confirm but some thought they were tk'd by him, I was driving logi and came to record him after no admins were available to take care of him. He did get tk'd a few times when players were getting frustrated with his constant harassment.

Sorry said TGB in the heat of things lol

thanks for the report, banned player for 5 days with a final warning not to do it again.

I am actually going to give him a 30 day ban. Unfortunately he has been an issue before and I have had other players complain about him. I just never had proof or saw it myself. This kind of behavior is usually banned for longer.

Really appreciate the video @Psyrek

No worries. I'm an admin for [USA] Legacy and I've previously issued a ban to him. I will be giving him a permanent ban there as this is inexcusable behavior. Thank you for dealing with him!

Back