Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

courier_10-4

User Name courier_10-4

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** tbg naval

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 11/5/2017; 8:15pm EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:15pm EST

Player's name** The_Ul3ERMENSCH

Offense committed: hacking; using aimbot/dmg mod with jet

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Jet kills that are practically instantenous from near horizontal angles while my boat behind cover.
This is not the first time this has happened. I play against top tier pilots and know what it is like to get killed by them while in boat. This is completely different.

The player is banned on bf4db. (THIS SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT FOR A BAN, no?)
https://bf4db.com/player/1872281874

As the stats show, he has impossible hs/k rates for several guns.

Comments PLEASE LOOK AT HIS HS/K RATIO:

Deagle 150kills; HS/K 51.70% : THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
RFB 121k HS/K 80%
M40A5 173; HS/K 80%
Similarly for M98B, .44 Magnum

AN-94 400kills: 40% hS/k

I seem to remember he was pretty busy accusing others of hacking for a good part of the evening.

We've used BF4DB bans in the past as sufficient proof, A HA will make the final decision.

This is ridiculous. I don't hack. the Q-5 Fantan does a ton of damage with the 30 mm (or technically two 23 mm cannons but whatever) moreso than the warthog or frogfoot. Not to mention I usually time it so I shoot and bomb all near the end of the dive. There's nothing in my stats that's impossible. I-stats doesn't have me banned either. TBG members play with me all the time on this server and never have suspected I hack. Courier is just butthurt I was owning him that game.

This is ridiculous. I don't hack. the Q-5 Fantan does a ton of damage with the 30 mm (or technically two 23 mm cannons but whatever) moreso than the warthog or frogfoot. Not to mention I usually time it so I shoot and bomb all near the end of the dive. There's nothing in my stats that's impossible. I-stats doesn't have me banned either. TBG members play with me all the time on this server and never have suspected I hack. Courier is just butthurt I was owning him that game.

Fantan 30mm cannons do the same damage as the other two attack jets in the game. I had that verified by an actual experienced pilot.

Fantan 30mm cannons do the same damage as the other two attack jets in the game. I had that verified by an actual experienced pilot.
You got raped I am a spammer. I wasn't hacking. Hacks don't even work in vehicles. I'm just better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back