Reporting a player

Aynslei

User Name Aynslei

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | STATS! | NO LAG # # # - Ranked

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** some time after 12am cst

Would be helpful to indicate the time. All of the match that I was in. (I joined late)

Player's name** ULMZero , mudship , Gooncloon , TR0LLERcoaster, and NeoFenyx

Offense committed: The first four were flying ucavs into our uncap and killing people as they spawned, NeoFenyx (who was on the same squad) flew their littlebird into our base and spawn camped.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/923774996051149184/1866023229/
One squad full on trolling and spawn camping our uncap.

There were people discussing it as I spawned in and I personally saw them flying ucavs into uncap and was spawn camped by them in our uncap. When confronted they openly admitted to spawn camping accusing the admins of doing the same to justify it. (we all know that tbg uses ucavs but they don't fly them into uncap like this squad was trying to justify)

They were blatantly disregarding the rules (rules they knew full well) and obliviously disrespecting the admins.

Comments: I would also like to add that trollercoaster jet rammed me in the match after that, the kill log should show the jet kill on two of us.

Last edited:
Back