Reporting a player

Penny Wise

User Name Penny Wise

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG CLAN NAVAL STRIKE

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Ongoing

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Read the chat log all the way through

Player's name** GonnaSting

Offense committed: Disrespect, Constant Whining, Racism

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Please read the chat logs for GonnaSting. He is consistently calling our team "retards" and I have mentioned that I have a mentally handicapped child and brother but he continues to use this term. In addition to calling our team retards he has been suggesting we should leave the server. I have been trying to play but he wants all of us to leave. Does he want to empty out the server?

Comments There are rules in the server on Naval Strike that specifically states that consistent whining will result in kick/ban. This guy has been consistently disrespectful. I logged in to your website and looked around and found his chat log. He is a jerk and pushes people away. This is not nice to us who have mentally handicapped family that like to play this server. It seems as though there may be a discrimination issue with "gonnasting." Please let me know how we can resolve this issue. Me and my brother and kiddo would like to play on different servers but he has consistently provided a very negative attitude. Thank you for your consideration.

Honestly, how can this guy still be here when he's trying to push away people that want to play the game? He's been disrespectful to us who are not in the country.

Last edited:
While this is being reviewed, please note that retard is not a discriminatory remark on our servers. Though it reflects poorly on the player, by no means is it bannable.

If this alone is triggering you, you haven't been playing online games very long and may want to stick to skyrim.

IP shows IGN as levolevaquin as the reporter. As for the report, I didn't see much other than the normal bitching. I only looked at Navel since that's what was reported but I did go back to 7/30 in the logs.

Back