Reporting a player

donny19632

User Name donny19632

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ##TBGclan.com Air maps Base Maps Conquest No Lag ###

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 07/16/2017 3:30 AM

Would be helpful to indicate the time. he was using a tank most of the time

Player's name** DeputyDaros

Offense committed: Using a Cheat / hack Aimbot / wallhack

Steam ID: No idea..

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: The video i posted Shows clearly he was using an
AIMBOT / WALL Hack Cheat

here is a link to a video

Comments Here is a link to a video, I recorded it with Shadowplay, and then posted it on a youtube account for any one with the link to see..

Last edited:
I see nothing!
43699010.jpg

I watched the video a few times and cannot see any hacks being used. He is the passenger in the tank and he locks onto targets using SOFLAM.

Is there a specific point where you think he is aimbotting? And I didn't see any wall hacks. Is this the correct video?

Fairplay below
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/DeputyDaros

Well maybe i was wrong and thought the locking was aimbot and didn't know about the SOFLAM
thanks for watching it tho, sorry to waste your time..
Butane

Please report what you see if it looks weird. I get bored sometimes at work and need something to do.. lol

You need to try the tank lockons. Just customize your character and choose either the tank or APC. You can then select different options for the secondary gunner position. If the person driving has lockon rockets equipped, you can really help him out by tagging targets for him.

Back