Reporting a player

Flamicorn

User Name Flamicorn

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** air maps base conquest

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 07/07/2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1845pm MT

Player's name** Alteredacer - Admin

Offense committed: kicked me for griefing

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Unbelievable that this guy has the power to kick for no reason. He said I was griefing when I was requesting they get in my chopper. I leave and then he threatens to kick me. I asked what griefing was, and instead of explaining he kicks me, because he's annoyed. unbelievable that we players have to deal with all the cheats but also abusive admins. i'm sure nothing will happen but wanted to vent/complain. Lord knows you can't complain in the game.

Well. We do ask players to take the issues to this website for discussion rather than in game. This keeps things under control in the server and provides a better experience for the other players.

@Alteredacer can comment on what he was seeing you do. We have no problems explaining what is going on so that everyone is playing by the same rules.

Any and all hacking you see should also be reported here using the form above. All reports of hacking are investigated. Adding video of the incident helps out TONS when we look into someone.

He hovered around our island where we were all ucaving, I warned him to go away, he persisted and ignored me.

Jul 7, 2017 8:40:10 pm 918
United States[TBG] Alteredacer faamicon gon on , or get killed for griefing

He ignored me and continued to hover over us, land on us, qpamming the "get in" command, so I kicked him. I had killed him the previous game for his attitude about whining about the ping limiter being too low, and complaining about ucavers ruining the game.

I looked over the chat and spoke with players involved. He was well within his right to do what he did. He explained to you about the high ping situation, yet you persisted. The players that were on the island UCAVing were having fun doing what they like to do. It is their game, they paid for it not you. When you decided to hover with the helicopter and spam "get in" you should have taken the hint when no one was getting in after a few seconds. Yet you were still hovering and blocking a couple players.

The admin followed the correct order of commands. You were not banned, just kicked. You are free to play on that server still. But be warned we will be keeping an eye on you.

Back