Reporting a player

Kingfish999

BANNED
BANNED
User Name Kingfish999

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - AIR MAPS BASE MAPS CONQUEST | NO LAG ###

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 5/3/17

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:30 PM

Player's name** Babb3n

Offense committed: Hacking

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: teleporting, flying, instant kill from across map, invisible.

Comments teleporting, flying, instant kill from across map, invisible.

Stats are fishy. Do you have any more evidence? Screenshots or a video?

he got banned for language. then i think he killed the server shortly after. but there was no denying it. he was like 200/17 when he was banned. going all over the map, shooting people out of vehicles and tanks. using the railgun to snipe people across the map thiough walls. we played like 2 full rounds. all the death exept 2 were suicide. i managed to kill him twice.

i think hes currently in TBG operetion Lockers server if you want to spectate

he got banned for language. then i think he killed the server shortly after. but there was no denying it. he was like 200/17 when he was banned. going all over the map, shooting people out of vehicles and tanks. using the railgun to snipe people across the map thiough walls. we played like 2 full rounds. all the death exept 2 were suicide. i managed to kill him twice.
I witnessed this myself too, I was trying to look him up on Rcon and Fairplay.com his stats were way out there

Back