Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmawesomeNycz

User Name SmawesomeNycz

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Operation Locker

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 4/12/2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11pm

Player's name** nvmss

Offense committed: possible macro/ smurf account

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/nvmss/stats/1837355533/pc/

Comments In game he admitted to having more than one account. Please check for account history and if any prior bans.

No linked GUID's found. Account first seen APR 9 2017

What is it exactly that he did?

He had many head shots and pretty high k/d in the game i played him. But if you read the chat log from that game, he admits to having multiple accounts and his game play was iffy.

I believe our own internal guidelines dictates we need a bigger data sample for a stat ban.

Also, there is no need to report everyone who kills you or has a good game. Just because someone has a second account doesn't mean they are cheating. I hate to say it but I'm reluctant to even look at your reports because i'm getting this vibe that this is what you're almost doing. I don't like feeling this way. We do appreciate people reporting rule breakers and hackers but not everyone is in this catergory. I'm just asking you do a bit more research before reporting. We don't issue bans unless we identify a "without a doubt" crime.

I am not stupid and think that everyone is a hacker who kills me. Also no disrespect but you dont play on that server and dont have the experience that i and a some of the other admins have on there to really say i know little about my reporting. I ask others for their opinions and check stat and their game play style before reporting.

Maybe when you played in the past, but those players are different from todays.

No. I check every report. I check every history. I watch reconnect and ban players without reports being issued. If there is dirt I'll find it. What I will not do is ban innocent players. If that isn't acceptable find some other place to play. I asked nicely to research. If you cannot do that and want to express attitude then I will show you the door. I'm done with your arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back