Reporting a player

M

Michael Allen

User Name Michael Allen

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG CLAN NAVAL STRIKE

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/3/17 @ 2000

Would be helpful to indicate the time. sure

Player's name** TURK4K

Offense committed: Hacks or the usual lack-there-of

Steam ID: n/a

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Okay guys, I know TURK4K has been a constant sore in your asses but I'm telling you this guy is not legit. I spent an entire game recording him, all of the sudden he's not 50/0 but when he's being recorded he sucks... about 15/10 or so. I don't know the exact stats. Anyway. I have about 4gb of video watching him. It may be just one step in the case the ban this guy. He's so not legit. When we spectate him he all of the sudden starts sucking. I have video. I can send you the video and I'll continue to watch him. He's really f'n up the game for your players. Get ahold of me and we can find a way to get you the video.

Comments

I see nothing but a vehicle whore with better than 50% of his kills coming this way. Nothing on Pbbans and over 2300 hours of game play and only 1.096 KDR. Admins are regularly on this server so if you have something real to present, please do so.

Back