Reporting a player

Stalltt

User Name Stalltt

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** [USA] TBGCLAN.com #NOLAG#

Which Game is this for?** SQUAD

Date/time:** 12:30AM EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 12:30AM EST

Player's name** [ENRG] Hobbulator, [FFO] Scarface, [FFO] Lampshade, [SL] Drufulus, GreatDestroyerDT, Picklevondill

Offense committed: Destroying a friendly FOB/Griefing, and Teamkilling

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/rFblmo7Z1w8

Comments This entire squad decided to spawn back at one of our FOBs we had fortified and destroy it because they didn't like that we weren't rushing like they were. Afterward there was more TKing and shit talking. This is the kind of toxic, elitist behavior that drives players away from games/servers. The game was later lost as well by a small number of tickets. I'm fairly certain had they not resorted to griefing, we might have won, and I wouldn't have spent the rest of the round filing this report.
It is worth noting, afterward there was more TKing back and forth (which I was involved in,) and a whole bunch of shit talking, but that is mostly absent from the video.

So, I spoke to the player in question. I know FFO, and many other Squad communities/clans.

I gave the two folks a warning. They acknowledged that things got heated. They also said you guys went around TKing on the map because they started it.

I'm not going to suspend anyone's access to the server, they've been warned.

Why would I need screenshots? The video I posted should be more damning than a screenshot. I also did say in my post that yeah, there was TKing back and forth afterward. All of that was limited between squads 1&2, no others were involved. I didn't have time to upload a longer video, I had to go make a video for something else last night. They came back and dug up the FOB again afterward as well, though, which also resulted in more TKing.
I didn't expect any kind of punishment to result from this with how insular the squad community is.

Insular? I mean I gave them a warning.

If someone is hacking, or griefing let us know. If they do it again, it will result in a temp ban. That goes for anyone.

No need for that.

Back