Reporting a player

thefowles1

User Name thefowles1

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2/12/2017 10:36PM CST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 10:36PM CST

Player's name** UKR-Deversant-UA

Offense committed: Wallhacking(?) of some sort

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Observed this player via killcam repeatedly watch teammates moving behind walls, immediately shooting them the moment they round the corner, even in situations when the offender could not possibly have any indication of an enemy approaching them (never spotted, never seen, no noise made). Observed this player blow up C4 at doorways to immediately kill players without looking in their direction, immediately change direction to face other players the instant the other players see them.

HA will reply shortly. I know it's been a day already but be patient as everyone has day to day life going on.

Don't see anything out of the norm in this guys stats. His HS are high with the Sniper Rifles and DMRs but not substantially high. If you can get some solid proof like video it would help out.

I am going to go ahead and swing the ban hammer. He's got some things with pistols that are impossibly high. I won't point it out in public but you can ask me in person if you lie @TcThief

Back