Reporting a player

R

Random Pig

User Name Random Pig

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 1/13/17

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 5:00

Player's name** -bZ-Slash5_O

Offense committed: Admin Abuse

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments This douche of an admin was being a bit childish. Me and my buddy were playing on this server having a good time and we revenge tked everyone that originally tked me and my friend. And a bit of messing around between me and my friend ALONE. And me and my buddy Random Cat both get warnings for tking and when i tried to tell the admin what was going on and tried to explain myself he wouldnt listen. Me and my friend were in the RU spawn and i was waiting for him to get into the tank with me and the admin came up and tried to get in the tank so i started driving away ( DIDNT tk him) and he kicks me for being a (jackass). So i join back and ask why he kicked me then he instant kills me. So i try and ask why I got slayed and he kicks me again. This person is being really childish and abusing his admin powers. I would like to see him get his admin revoked or atleast taken away for awhile so this server can still be fun to play on.

I think you've got some info mixed up somewhere. We don't have any admins by that name, and -bZ-Slash5_O has never played on the BF3 and 2 maps.

Back