Reporting a player

pinkytube1

User Name pinkytube1

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Firestorm Server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10-11-2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 240

Player's name** KETOMASTA

Offense committed: Spamming N word in mic over and over and over

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I tried to record, but hopefully someone comes to corroberate the mic chat. He said N word more times than i heard in the movie Kunta .

Comments This guy does not belong on a racism free site

Looking at the player list now, can't seem to find him in any of our servers. We will keep an eye out for him though.

Thanks for the report!

It was in squad chat but i wasnt in his squad or heard it

@jmac it's not about being annoying or not to turn off squad chat. Do do not tolerate racial slurs at all. Zero tolerance.
Understood. I was letting pinky know that if a player is annoying in VoIP and an admin isn't around then an option is to mute that player. Of course the squad leader can kick the player.

anyways, i will get a mic soon and record him next time. He could not deal with the smack talk so he went the racist route as most dummies go.

Sorry for not having proof! I wish someone else would corroborate there were 3 other people excluding him and me.

Thanks

How do you mute players? Never tried that before.
You go into the team setup screen (the screen for switching squads) and select the speaker beside the players name. That mutes the player. Sometimes it's buggy and doesn't work but it worked for me yesterday.

Back