Reporting A Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAnAngelOfDeathx

A couple days ago I was playing in the TBG Final Stand server and spawned in an LAV with a team member driving. We drove around for about 3 minutes and as a gunner I was taking out enemies when suddenly the driver stops and types in chat, "Get out". I typed back, "Why?". He just kept spamming the Get Out command and telling me to get out in chat as I asked why. Finally I said FU no. He drove out of bounds, hopped out and ran back in bounds, killing me. I'm not sure if this is a bannable offense but it does suck when it happens. I'm a squad/ team player.

date: Aug 26, about 11 pm CST
I have video of the incident (not uploaded) and the round was:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/769379052908166336/176664677/
The player in question was:
ProxyTheMLGPro

Last edited:
After so many attempts of asking you to repair my boat, I had to let you loose bud. You wern't helping me at all back there.

So, you pretty much Team Killed to let him "loose." Not all Engineers carry a repair torch but mines instead. What I and quite a few players know is that xAnAngelOfDeathx is a team player. If he had a repair tool, he would have used it. I'm not going to make a decision on this because it would be biased since I respect xAnAngelOfDeathx. Just know that Team Killing is not allowed. Another Admin will do due diligence.

you know the rules proxy, ramming/trolling/griefing/disruptive/disrespective behaviour is not welcomed. Any more reports of this nature will result in a temp ban. THis is your warning.

This game is like Rock, Paper, Scissors.....Some times you spawn with Scissors when you should've spawned Paper. No need to be a dick about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back