Reporting a player

locksmith673

User Name locksmith673

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** AIR MAPS CONQUEST | BASE MAPS |

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Aug. 25th 2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:27AM CST

Player's name** beatdatsucka

Offense committed: Aim bot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/beatdatsucka
above.PNG

Comments The guy just gets to many head shots.

Last edited:
The only thing I see, is this is a new account. Most of his guns have only 50 shots or less. He definately might be shady, but I don't think there is enough evidence to ban him yet. Lets see what some of the others think. I can't look him up on pbbans to see if he has multiple accounts.

GUID came back clean.
Definitely seeing a trend form.
Comments The guy just gets to many head shots.
Looking at the footage, a bunch of his HS are on stationary targets. But here are a couple things that stand out to me that say toy(s):

At about 1:02-1:15 in the video, watch what he does....he gets the support on 2nd floor; then takes aim at enemy running left to right, tracks him perfectly through to statue.
1:16-1:24 He is engaging enemies in the tunnel, after he kills the first engi (with HS), he is tracking the 2nd who is out of sight, and you see him walk his scope up and just as guy shows head bang.
Every time he ADS it seems is a quick scope....and the times he is actually aiming, he misses his shot, then quick scope. (I can get quick scopes, but not every time is a HS at some of those ranges)

Keep an eye on him. As this may be a 2nd account on someone who is good at this game, or he wont be able to hide it in a day or two.

I was honestly typing the same thing. The account is so new its really hard to judge by stats and the video.

I was honestly typing the same thing. The account is so new its really hard to judge by stats and the video.
stats i think are BS, but not enough proof, as it is "possible" if someone knows how to play this game.

Video is good proof to see his play style.
**caveat** I have seen hacks that the first bullet out of ADS is a headshot.I probably have footage of it..easier to spot when they using auto weapon

Last edited:
GUID came back clean.
At about 1:02-1:15 in the video, watch what he does....he gets the support on 2nd floor; then takes aim at enemy running left to right, tracks him perfectly through to statue.
1:16-1:24 He is engaging enemies in the tunnel, after he kills the first engi (with HS), he is tracking the 2nd who is out of sight, and you see him walk his scope up and just as guy shows head bang.
I didn't notice that, Hmm makes me want to upload the full 30 min uncut footage i have on him, some from the previous round, that video is just the slimmed down version.

Back