Reporting a player

locksmith673

User Name [NOPE]locksmith673

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** N/A (Footage not shot on TBG server, he does however play often on TBG servers.)

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8/16/16

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2PM cst

Player's name** FaRmEd-By-JeT

Offense committed: Speed Control Hack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Its super hard to really See whats going on here unless you fly Jets often and understand what some of these maneuvers do to your speed. But you will see his speed either flat out locks at 312 or 313 or decelerate to that speed specifically, or it wont go beyond that speed in vertical maneuvers (which is not possible to do, EVERY time). This is a hack, ive seen it before, however Hes being rather smart about it... I would like AIR-FuBaNaToR to personally take a look at the Youtube video, as i think he would understand better as he fly's as well.
Although its pretty common knowledge that all the FaRmEd-By- Clan/users hack. In fact just yesterday i saw one of them banned off a server.

*****Long Rant Ahead******
You may also notice during the video how armature his flying is, NOT cutting down the middle of a loop to get behind his opponent faster. Choosing HYDRA rockets over the JDAM Bomb in the attack Jet which literately every single pro uses because its just better. Okay fine so maybe he wanted to roll HYDRA's for a bit, So why does he fire them around his targets like a madman and not straight onto them!? Don't even get me started about him not knowing that the 30MM is the worst choice possible in the stealth jet for literately every task. All the edited footage on the you tube video was shot in just 10 minutes, So its not like i followed him around all day editing together incriminating things, But that's fairly obvious as well. Furthermore if you go take a gander at FaRmEd-By-JeT's Youtube Channel (*edit* it seems it was taken down*) You will find a video of him Dog fighting some one pulling the same crap moves, Not cutting down a loop, following the other guys Jet steam to a T because he knows he can out turn him with his speed lock, AND HE NEVER LOOKS AT HIS COCKPIT. I don't know about you but i have watched Hundreds of BF4 Dogfight videos and 99.9999% of the time they switch to cockpit view at least once during the dogfight to check their speed.

I Just Refuse to believe this guy is legit, the amateur way he fly's yet he has 100% perfect speed control?? Hes hacking no doubt, Its a slap in the face to Jet pilot like my self who have sunk hundreds of hours in the jet to hone our skills just to get shot out of the sky by some speed locking maggot.

Oh, and the guy is also a base raping rude ass dick.

Last edited:
I don't think this guy is legit , Flat out looks like a speed control cheat .

I say good call Fub. It looks like a cheat to me. Its just too consistent.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

His name was FaRmEd-By-WR1 or something before he keeps changing it, but yea he likes killing you before you take off.

Ban on all servers please , Do NOT need trash like that in our servers. Hate cheaters.

Back