Reporting a player

Mr. Bojangles

User Name Mr. Bojangles

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Skirmish

Which Game is this for?** Insurgency 2014

Date/time:** 2016/07/18

Would be helpful to indicate the time. somewhere between 7-9pm

Player's name** Thunder

Offense committed: Immense amount of Racial slurs, constant verbal abuse (including harsh swearing). Intent to disrupt gameplay

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:66882093

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Didn't have fraps running so couldn't get a video of it, but many others can verify.

Comments

He might have typed in chat, but I didn't see it. It was all verbal as far as I know

Also, T-dot, represent! :)

someone recruit ADMINS to monitor the level of Vulgarity and Verbal abuse on your servers. Its ruining TBG's reputation. Sorry Im so angry. What I saw tonight might require a call to the FBI... they were from "Ukraine" and talking about death to Americans. Please GET ON IT

@Nameless Ranger @eXodus what happens when we all go to sleep/get some work done...

@dv8 could you just make sure that you take note of their steam tags or IDs? I'd like to express my apologies if you'll accept it.

steamID
copy.png
STEAM_0:1:51427747
steamID3
copy.png
[U:1:102855495]
steamID64
copy.png
customURL
nav319
profile state
public
profile created
May 6, 2012
name
Tosik Z
real name
Tosik
status
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063121223

Absoluteoy. I love playing here. And let me tell you, Ive been gaming since Quake 2... Ive seen "kids" on servers with attitudes and the way the carry on. -Thats annoying... this was 'evil'... wicked vitriol... and the hate coming out of the mouths of those two on that server was beyond anything Ive ever seen. When I looked up the profile and found it was from Ukraine, it began to make sense. Enemies of the US.

@Nameless Ranger @eXodus what happens when we all go to sleep/get some work done..

This would happen in our absence. At least someone picked up on it. I'll be hell bent if this went on whilst in the lobby. I'm on my phone so pulling up everything right now will be a pain but, once I get home from work I'll give this a better once over. I'm to assume this has been dealt with or are we still on the lookout?

We're still on the lookout. And thanks dv8, though I would be far more quick to assume he's just a troll than a terrorist or something.

It was ideological hate. They were pretending in the game that they were killing real US forces.... and I was like "hey... its just a game." -Then one of them said America's policies caused 9-11,,, and then they went on to ramble about how US forces are scum... America and Jews are the problem with the world.... America and Jews will die if they continue their crimes on the world... it wasn't a political debate, they were well formed opinions delivered in hot venom. Type of people you watch out for AND DONT WANT ON YOUR SERVERS TALKING TO THE MINORS who play here.
TBG is a cool place. Thanks for the attention to the matter. If I see it again, I'll post their Steam ID's

Back