Reporting a player

daeta

User Name daeta

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # # TBGCLAN.COM - BF3 & BF2 MAPS+OUTBREAK | STATS NO LAG - Ranked

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8:30 MST 05/25/2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:30 MST 05/25/2016

Player's name** 01LuCiFeR

Offense committed: Camping uncap, AFK in vehicle

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/R8FE8Tg.jpg

Comments Was literally in uncap from start to half of tickets gone, AFK.

I warned him that I'd report him if he didn't move. He didn't, nor respond in chat.

I assumed he was AFK until I finally saw him die to a jet later noticing the same thing.

I left the server since it was a hot mess. I'm sorry. But he was entirely AFK in the AA, depriving us of anti-air against their helicopter.

Lucifer flies 99% of the time, so i bet he occ the AA so his friends on the other side can rack up kills in the heli. Not the first time i saw him do that.

I need FRAPS, i should record everything...

The server automatically kicks you after being AFK, so he probably just moved the tank every few secs to avoid kick.

I will keep that in mind in case I find him doing that again, and will take screenshots of said enemy helicopter if I notice them going unmolested. Thank you everyone for the feedback, I guess I don't have enough evidence.

Back