Reporting a player

Col Nasty

User Name Col Nasty

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # # TBGCLAN.COM - AIR MAPS CONQUEST | STATS NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 5-21-2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. About 12:30

Player's name** (LKG)etr1209

Offense committed: Pretty sure he was a chopper pilot on the other team and I was on a 9-0 AA streak plus caused many bailouts. He switched teams ( we are pretty sure ) got a tank and rammed me non stop until I got out

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: The chat log will show it all... I don't know how to record it but EVERYONE was seeing it happen. He was out of control calling me noob etc.. the rest of my team was very happy I was on a Hot streak. I am 100% POSITIVE that it was him... He got in the AA after he chased me out and spent the rest of the game there but NOT killing anyone. People told me to get his name and I just did before he quit so I couldn't

Comments It looks like he is going to get away with this and its a shame BUT I am 100% Positive who he is...

Update:

I checked LKG, and that guy hasn't been on LKG or for that matter been an LKG member since 2014. So it's either a dude that got spoofed or he decided to play on our servers and be a dick.

either way, I consulted with LKG, they said to ban the dude for wearing tags and not being a member and have him appeal if he wants to play on our server, which we will do because 1. it's our server, and 2. he's wearing clan tags of a clan he's not part of..

you don't fuck with the clans.

Thanks for reporting.

Thanks guys.... I was wondering why he was wearing Tags and acting that way... As usual really appreciate you guy backing up your players... Looks like I may have to Donate.. haven't done that in Years .. not many Clans deserve it!

Back