Reporting a player

Midnight

User Name Midnight

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ! #TBGCLAN.COM: 24/7 DRAGON VALLEY CONQ | NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/29/2016 - I think around late night EST

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Late night EST

Player's name** [MI]RubberduckyAuA

Offense committed: Baserape

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/23ff04a985119d2f262c1de8ffd3c762

Comments He killed us on the heli pad at least twice waiting for it to spawn, I didn't bother snapping the first one, but this is the 2nd one, and he tried numerous other times before successfully killing me.

Ranked 35th on the server he certainly should know better. One of the head admins will decide on this.

Thank you, right after that gyazo video finished he said "lol". But gyazo only records around 7 seconds, my upload speed isn't all that great to post a full video to YouTube, and I use my YouTube for posting montages/videos to potentially gain subscribers. I wanted to at least get where we are sitting on the pad minding our own business, and him coming in 100% unprovoked to kill us.

You can have your video unlisted and just provide the link. That way it isn't showing up with your montages

I know, but like I said, my upload speed is only 2Mbps. Gyazo takes 10 seconds to upload all that was needed to see of the video.

Back