Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demorthus1

User Name Demorthus1

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Conquest 64-players ALL maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** March 25, 2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~8:30pm EST

Player's name** Crotan

Offense committed: Wall hack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190OQiToVZU

Comments As of now video has been uploaded, slowed the footage by half for easier viewing.

I fail to see where this said "wall Hack" comes into play. What I see here is, you getting shot down to 8% health and then being shot from behind. No wall was obstructing his shot from which I could see.

We'll review as available. This is not intended for general discussion.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I fail to see where this said "wall Hack" comes into play. What I see here is, you getting shot down to 8% health and then being shot from behind. No wall was obstructing his shot from which I could see.

Oh, so you mean I got shot from the back through a wall? Thanks. Watch carefully, as he's approaching me from the bushes he's directly facing the wall that I moved into position as I ran, I didn't die and then miraculously run gracefully a few feet until I was sent to the kill cam, if you pay attention you'll also note how he didn't get the shot through the window because 1) He wasn't in that position once you line up my body with his gun-sight & 2) (the obvious one) the wooden window frame never broke/crumbled, as it would even if you shoot a damn pistol. This isn't a case of bad ping either, he and I both had ~30-40 ping.

But why would I need to convince someone in his own clan?

The staff at TBG are fully capable of weeding out bad actors.

You really should have taken that video from my perspective. From your Video...

At the 0:15 mark you are already down to 34 health.
At the 0:18 mark you are down to 9 health.
And before you can even get in the door, you're dead, The buildings walls are all blown up behind you. you're in the open, you're not in cover and shooting like a mad man at FPSNobody who is right in front of you.

You don't use your minimap and pay attention to your surrounding, if you look at your video, at the 0:11 mark, those two red Doritos bearing down on you from the F mountains are me and Dragon, you're spotted and that's us shooting at you at 0:15 and 0:18 not to mention the guy right in front you, and by 0:22 wouldn't take much.

e0118a38faca8eee69ef67183ffd2a1c.png

That is all the video shows, how you think that is evidence of a wallhack is beyond me.

Last edited:
Guess my comment was completely ignored. Locked.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back