Reporting a player

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Gunmaster/ stats \ no lag tbg clan server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2-16-16 12:50 pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2-16-16

Player's name** X_SNIPER_PRO_XJX

Offense committed: not sure but he takes a lot of rounds to kill and is accurate beyond belef

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: His stats are soemwhat ok except one big time in red and a couple yellow

Comments He takes full magazines and then 1 or 2 shots people.

I'm not sure what he is using , but others calling him out now too. I was hiding in lancang dam map he came up the stairs with mare gun looked right to where i was not any other direction and 1 shot me. He is now unstoppable.[GOI]SAPUDDY followed him and said the guy is using esp hack he knows right where all enemy are and chases them down.

Last edited:
What server is this on? You didn't specify and we have many. Thanks!

Correction. I see it now. Looking into it.

AN HA will have to look into this. I do not have a spectator slot for that server.

ok thanks he left now stayed for 3 rounds and [GOI]SAPUDDY followed him and watched him do what he was doing.

Did he happen to get any video?

I don't think so but the guy went 35-1 on gunmaster and dominated all 3 rounds he played everyone was calling him out and when i told him I would report to TBG admins He left. Others were going to report him also. I have played with [GOI]SAPUDDY and we have had our differences, but I would trust what he says 100%

Yellow stats are acceptable somewhat. I will take action if his HSKR with that mg is maintained. His only red is Kill per minute which is something that can be drastically padded by not having a gun out until you shoot. Also that weapon is not at 100-200 kills which is where you start seeing the real trend for the gun. I've written his name in my little book of shame and shall watch him over the next few weeks. No prior bans that I can 100% link him too either. He's got a prior pb ban that is loosely linked but can't be definitive on it.

Back