Reporting a player

SAPUDDY>

User Name SAPUDDY>

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Gunmaster BF4

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2/3/2016 4:04 PM central

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 4:04 PM central

Player's name** xESUxMayhem

Offense committed: Aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments I saw him kill 3 people in 1 second from across the map. Been playing gungame for a while now, never saw that before. He did it twice in one round.

Can you post a link to the battlereport or his battlelog?

I just logged in to take a look, he disappeared as soon as he saw that an admin joined the game. His name was actually xESUxBENZE550I and we'll need someone experienced at reading stats to take a look, please.

I saw his battle reports, 150/17, 106/8, 102/1. He looks like bullshit to me, but I'll wait for someone more experienced to weigh in. http://bf4db.com/players/14828630/battlereports

Thanks for your report @SAPUDDY>

his pb is clean. his stats look fishy. be nice to have a video to back this.

He claimed his stats were because he mostly played tanks. Didn't explain his HSK ratio, or the 3 kills in 1 second, which he did in the next game as well. And yes, I mean 3 kills instantly. Even while changing weapons. I was in his squad and stood behind him while he did this 2 times in one game, that I saw. I think the fact he bailed as soon as he saw an admin asking about him says all you need to know.

Back