Reporting a player

Rogers

User Name Rogers

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** [][] CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | STATS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com [][]

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 27JAN2016

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 00:24

Player's name** BOW_DOWN_TO_MOI

Offense committed: Possible Wall Hacks

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Extremely high scores with little to no deaths. All in an LAV. Instantly spotting players when completely hidden. Turret snapping to player position.

Comments I have no video evidence yet, but I would at least check some logs. I have encountered this guy on other servers and the same thing happens throughout.

Do get some video when you have the chance, we are discussing this now.

Will do. As soon as I can get something recorded Ill send it up.

Just a side note from a regular player.

He's really good in vehicles, but horrible at infantry tho (get's easily flanked). Most cheaters know when you're coming, even if you don't make a noise.
Don't know him, and haven't played with or against him on comms either, but from my POV he's just a player more skilled than the average. This is the only BF3 server I play on, and I see him (maybe her) a lot on the server, but never noticed anything weird, nor I have had the urge to look up stats (the first thing I do whenever someone kills me in a weird way).

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/BOW_DOWN_TO_MOI

Stats are pretty consistent within classes. Around the same accuracy with ARs, same thing could be said about sniper rifles, pistols and such.
Cheaters usually have at least one stat they can't hide, like exceptional accuracy, or headshot %, damage per shot, stuff like that. All in all, stats make sense.

Once again, I don't know the player, but I would like to vouch in favor of a player which under my eyes looks legit.
I hate when cheaters don't get banned the same way I hate when a legit player gets banned for uncalled reasons.

PS: Notice how he's a specialized player in land vehicles. While he has a lot of kills on vehicles and using SMAW/RPGs, he doesn't have any (not even 1 kill) with Stingers/Iglas, so it's probably a smurf account dedicated to land combat and raise clean stats to satisfy his own e-peen.

Just my 2 cents here.

^ This is fair, and without any video proof for me to watch over and over I don't see what else can be done. At the time there were multiple people I was with who had their eyes on him, but as you said he may just be really good.

I am not a person who throws out hackusations lightly, but I have been wrong before. At this point I'll drop the claim. There is no use in dragging this out any further without proof.

The server still rocks though.

Back