Reporting a player

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** gunmaster random stats no lag tbg clan

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 1-13-2016 12:00 am

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 12:00 am

Player's name** AtiradorV4

Offense committed: he is using possible aimbiot or something

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments He is 31-3 and never misses and if you look at www.bf4db.com some things in yellow suspicious.

Is there a chance to get a admin in you random weapons stats no lag tbg clan server. stormwarning90 running his mouth again after a couple admins told him to stop. also hacker AtiradorV4 in after his team and my team at 1200 caught him cheating this morning

Just looking at the chat logs and so far I see you running your mouth about hackers and arguing back and forth with someone for over 30 minutes like a child. If you and Storm can't stop bickering, maybe it's time for the both of you to get a time out. First...keep the constant hackusations out of chat. Second, knock off the arguing...if it bothers you so much, hit H to hide chat, or stop playing until you can settle down and just play the game without continuously running your mouth. This isn't a daycare.

I get kicked cause i as k for admin help cause a guy wont leave me alone and keeps harrassing me in your server wtf??? I play your server daily and was minding my own business when stormwarning90 came in and started in on me which he was asked to not do before I didnt go after him except telling him to shut up

You got kicked after I asked you both to grow up and drop it. And I explained it here as well. The logs show you are constantly harassing each other and you are accusing countless people of hacks. If the kick didn't make my point, would you like to try a ban? Or do you want to just play the game and stop the constant bitching?

Back