Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarwinMoss

User Name DarwinMoss

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ?[][] CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | STATS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com [][]

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Jan. 5th

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 6:45 central time onwards

Player's name** [N64] Departure666 & [N64] QuantumDeath666

Offense committed: team griefing

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Clanmates got pissy I spawned into the MAA (according to them, I stole it from spawn... as they scream in chat over and over when I wouldn't give into their demands) when they wanted it (they both had tanks and later on lavs...) so they kept ramming me so I couldn't play.

They stopped but as you can see from the clips, Depature666 kept saying "trade me for the MAA and this stops" and just pinned me in spawn for the rest of the game.

I Just stopped playing and out of princible stayed in the MAA afk while he kept ramming me and screaming in chat with his clanmate. So this probably went on for 10-15 minutes the last time.

Needless to say with two tanks and our MAA occupied by the griefers, our team suffered a bad loss.

Lots of the chat I didn't record so there's the chat logs if the clips aren't enough.

Battle report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/684532079516862592/

removed from the server. They can appeal their bans on our site. Thanks for the report.

chat logs arent posted, and videos are edited to show one side of the equation.

but you can tell from the videos that this person is being griefed as karma for stealing a tank. n64 were the top players on the team leading it to victory, boasting high scores as you can see from his video when he presses tab to see the score screen and he is at the bottom. he claims it was in spawn, but the MAA was actually moved into spawn to repair on which he click spammed countless times after deaths to try and claim over and over again. when he was unable to play, and be reasoned with he took it upon himself to abuse the reporting system. abuse is something this player is familiar with, as you can see from his profile he has more than 10,000 kills with soldier equipment. he has a kill per minute of less than 1 in every thing he does, and score per minute of 800. my score per minute as a rank a rank 77 ( hes rank 140 ) is 1,400. the player that is playing the games and doing the objectives is banned and reported for griefing by a player who likes to steal vehicles and sit in uncapture zones or base. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/DarwinMoss/ . only using the mortar and UCAV. this is a player who griefs and likes to sit in places that are not attackable by the enemy and get kills without having to do anything at all. to put it simply a cancerous coward.

but you can tell from the videos that this person is being griefed as karma for stealing a tank. n64 were the top players on the team leading it to victory, boasting high scores as you can see from his video when he presses tab to see the score screen and he is at the bottom. he claims it was in spawn, but the MAA was actually moved into spawn to repair on which he click spammed countless times after deaths to try and claim over and over again. when he was unable to play, and be reasoned with he took it upon himself to abuse the reporting system. abuse is something this player is familiar with, as you can see from his profile he has more than 10,000 kills with soldier equipment. he has a kill per minute of less than 1 in every thing he does, and score per minute of 800. my score per minute as a rank a rank 77 ( hes rank 140 ) is 1,400. the player that is playing the games and doing the objectives is banned and reported for griefing by a player who likes to steal vehicles and sit in uncapture zones or base. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/DarwinMoss/ . only using the mortar and UCAV. this is a player who griefs and likes to sit in places that are not attackable by the enemy and get kills without having to do anything at all. to put it simply a cancerous coward.
You should focus on your appeal and reign in your desire typing.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back