Reporting a player

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Gunmaster stats no lag tbg clan

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 1-5-2015 11.20 am pacific standard time

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:20 am pacific standard time

Player's name** [GOI]SAPUDDY

Offense committed: he is constantly running his mouth to me putting down that I'm a united states Army veteran

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments I have told him to stop his bullcrap more than once he comes in and everytime starts crap up with me! I have aske him to stop more than once and it hasn't been just this day but everytime I'm in and he comes in. I warned him I would report and this is now where I'm at thanks.

First off, ifyou pull the chat logs, you will see that Viper is usually calling people campers, telling them to move out of mom's basement, and go play COD4. Everytime I go in game, he is doing this. And yes, after a few comments, I BUST HIS ASS. I won't deny it. However, if you pull the logs you will also see, I have never made fun of the military. That is an outright lie. During and exchange in game about two weeks ago, when he had pissed off about 4 or 5 people with his comments, we all started trolling him. He got made, kept calling us all kids, and pointed out that he was a Vet. That is one of the first things he usually throws out there, like he deserves respect because he claims to be a vet. Most of my vet friends don't bring that up. But Viper will toss it out there like a cornchip. And continue to call you a kid, to move out of the basement and to STFU. I have no doubt that when you pull the chat logs you will see that everything I have said is true. If there is an issue, please PM me. I will be more than happy to discuss this with the TBG members.

First off, ifyou pull the chat logs, you will see that Viper is usually calling people campers, telling them to move out of mom's basement, and go play COD4. Everytime I go in game, he is doing this. And yes, after a few comments, I BUST HIS ASS. I won't deny it. However, if you pull the logs you will also see, I have never made fun of the military. That is an outright lie. During and exchange in game about two weeks ago, when he had pissed off about 4 or 5 people with his comments, we all started trolling him. He got made, kept calling us all kids, and pointed out that he was a Vet. That is one of the first things he usually throws out there, like he deserves respect because he claims to be a vet. Most of my vet friends don't bring that up. But Viper will toss it out there like a cornchip. And continue to call you a kid, to move out of the basement and to STFU. I have no doubt that when you pull the chat logs you will see that everything I have said is true. If there is an issue, please PM me. I will be more than happy to discuss this with the TBG members.

Really ask anyone that was on today you attacked me again after someone else was calling myself and team campers. I told them to stop whining after they called us all campers this happened before you were even in game today!! Then when you get in someone was still saying something about us camping and you started in on me after we were having good games every time I'm in you run your mouth and I have asked multiple times for you to leave me alone or be quite which you ignore and keep it up. You have called me out on being a veteran more than once I come in to have a good time , but every time he comes in he ruins it by running his mouth my own clan mate seen it yesterday. I usually play your server daily cause i like gun master and I. have made general comments in the room not to anyone specific like comments about bunny hopping and things like that. yet every time i do he is there to run his mouth about me or to me. thanks again

Let the admins pull the logs please. That will settle it. Not gonna hash it out here. I want them to pull it and see, you were running your chat. And yes I did respond. But you were. And I never made fun of vets, just you as a person. Good day.

Girls girls, we'll pull the logs. However you could probably both afford to turn chat off (H key) if you are going to take anything said in a video game chat to heart.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You two are really cute.

As Doc said, press H and just don't talk to each other, one of you will eventually get bored. You two seem like really nice teamplayers, it would be sad if we had to take action against either one of you.

Back