Reporting a player

CaptainSuperKing

User Name CaptainSuperKing

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Air maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 1/3/16

Would be helpful to indicate the time. around 10pm

Player's name** ESF-Vanguard

Offense committed: hacking

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments I'm not really sure about this one. He's been playing here a while now and he reminds me of eagle. At first you just think he's really good but then he's just a little too good. He's always in a vehicle, normally a tank, which, yeah, its easy to be good with those, but not only does he whip the tank barrel around in circles so fast and still get such accurate shots, sometimes from a good distance away, there were also a couple instances where we were trying to sneak up on him, completely out of sight, and there were hardly any people in the server so i can say for sure we weren't tagged, and as soon as we rounded the corner we got hit. he was already turned around and shot before we were even in view of him. That happened a couple times, just on rogue.
It's not even so much that his aim is so good, more that he always seems to know where people are and exactly when to turn and look around. Sometimes, sure, the person is tagged, but every single time seems a little fishy. I'm just asking if you could somehow look into it.

Back