Reporting a player

MolonLabe

User Name MolonLabe

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** hard core conquest stats no lag tbgclan

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 12/13/2015 9:52 est

Would be helpful to indicate the time. yes

Player's name** -A-Shark-1080p

Offense committed: Hacking of game

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Shooting through rocks while inside them, warping from place to place. Unable to seen most times. very odd scores like 130 kills 4 deaths....

Comments Check server logs

KickAss-ViPeR71 Gunmaster random stats no lag tbg clan battlefield 4..... 12/13/15 &pm pacific standard time [ARNG]MajHustedz Hacking in game possible aimbot looked up his stats on www.bf4db.co mand 99/100 cheats score with multiple things in red including damage has been banned before. would be nice to get an admin in. thanks

I was suspicious of him in game when he was on infantry only server, but didnt really get into his stats. Let me check

Took a quick look at -A-Shark-1080p and he's clean on every thing I can find. Spectated for the last part of Lockers and didn't see anything obvious but we'll keep an eye out.

KickAss-ViPeR71 Gunmaster random stats no lag tbg clan battlefield 4..... 12/13/15 &pm pacific standard time [ARNG]MajHustedz Hacking in game possible aimbot looked up his stats on www.bf4db.co mand 99/100 cheats score with multiple things in red including damage has been banned before. would be nice to get an admin in. thanks

you need to make your own report please.

Back