Reporting a player

ElvlS

User Name ElvlS

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** tbg air maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10/10/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:45am EST

Player's name** 45h561 etc

Offense committed: hack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments ITS THE SAME FREAKING GUY JUST BAN HIM ALREADY WOW he even admits it. yall slackin tonight. legit sorry for posting so much lol i just want this guy banned

Dude, you need to freaking relax. As Fast said in another post, a good chunk of people are on the East Coast where it's almost 3AM in the morning. People need to freaking sleep man. They ain't robots. And they don't have shitbuckets under them to allow them to be at their PC 24/7 either.

3:07 am EST admits to being juan carlos. yeah I know its late but some of us still enjoy playing at this time and we prefer that it's a legit match.

User Name ElvlS

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** tbg air maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10/10/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:45am EST

Player's name** 45h561 etc

Offense committed: hack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments ITS THE SAME FREAKING GUY JUST BAN HIM ALREADY WOW he even admits it. yall slackin tonight. legit sorry for posting so much lol i just want this guy banned

@ElvlS Clearly he has more than one account. And you need to calm down or else I will give you a timeout. This was the last time you will disrespect us in our forums like this. When I get around to it I will look at other ways to ban him.

Last edited:
Sorry Fast, but I must chime in. We appreciate the report, but you need to be aware that we pay for these servers, we take our time to administer them, and we do it because we want to have a competitive, fair, and fun place to play. If you are playing a game at 3 in the morning and have an issue report it and we will get to it when we can, but don't come here and act like we are letting you down and keeping you from having a "fair match." You are free to play somewhere else, but do not treat someone who is paying for you to have a place to play a game like that.

Back