Reporting a player

ElvlS

User Name ElvlS

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** tbg air maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10/10/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:00 am EST

Player's name** JuanCarlos17895

Offense committed: hacker?

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments hacking idk what he's doing he's on my team. level 2 just destroying everyone. even admits he's hacking. cmon guys you need to keep up with this stuff. that or make players who are actually active admins so we can kick them out of here. I just want a fair game when I'm beerin.

Uh dude, its Saturday 2 AM in the morning , we aren't glued to our asses in front of a PC. We appreciate you always trying to keep the servers clean but dont expect us here 24/7 round the clock we arent getting paid. This is volunteer from our time. Let me know a gaming community that does better than us...

And NO, non members will never have access to kick or ban.

Last edited:
Elxis thank you for the report, as always. But you need to calm down a little bit. As I said in one of your last reports, We are humans, not computers. We have lives, family, jobs and more that we all have to take care of. We can not be on at all hours of a day, Especially at almost 2am EST which most of us are in timezone wise. But as you know we do respond to every report as soon as can be.

Also we do not give out admin to regular players, that is reserved for clan members. There are strict rules every admin has to follow to use the powers that they have and unfortunately power corrupts many and the fallout could be disasterous. TBG Clan members not only need to earn the right to be in the clan and wear the tags but also prove that they can keep up the standard that is TBG to make our servers enjoyable for everyone. You will never see us ban someone on a hunch, gut instinct, someones word(even our own members), or a player report unless we have the proof to back it up. It is why we pride ourselves to be a very fair clan who does their best to host the most enjoyable servers that we can.

Now if you want to attempt to become a part of TBG you are more then welcome to join our family, but dont think that means you can ban someone who may be hacking without solid proof.

*steps down*

Well now that I am off the soapbox. I once again thank you for another good catch. Where there was nothing in his stats persay, having 146 registered kills but no kills with any of your weapons or vech, yea your kinda hacking. So he is banned from the server.

P.S.
Can I get an HA extend to all?

EDIT: However as I have no life outside of work, if I am up and online I will always read reports and help if I can.

Back