Reporting a player

ErraticAssasin09

User Name ErraticAssasin09

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG 24/7 Rush Server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10-5-2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 12 AM -1 AM US Central Time

Player's name** DeanKeatonAlive

Offense committed: Obscene excessive insults and chat spam.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/3098222

Comments

Unfortunatly he is gone, so I can do anything about it at the moment. However I think I lost some IQ from his chat... if he comes back let us kno

~Sgt Kokuei

Actually can I get a stat check... Dean may be hacking possible damage mod. very suspect Kill/hit% with many weps

Last edited:
M34 INCENDIARY 2518 12.40 207% 0% 10% Hand Grenades

12.4 kills per minute - I don't think you can carry more than one of these

Nice avatar, great album. Let us know next time he's in server and we will remind him more pew pew less you know.

Last edited:
@Maliksky kpm measures kill you have with a weapon while it's in your hand.

Right but it is still fishy if its a recent stat because you can only carry 1 and DICE really expanded the reload time. The only way to easily achive that would be a nice shot into a crowd.

Nice avatar, great album. Let us know next time he's in server and we will remind him more pew pew less you know.

One of my all time favorites, sounds good!

Right but it is still fishy if its a recent stat because you can only carry 1 and DICE really expanded the reload time. The only way to easily achive that would be a nice shot into a crowd.

He does play hardcore so maybe it's easier to get gobs of nade kills but still, that's quite a few per min.

Back