Reporting a player

ErraticAssasin09

User Name ErraticAssasin09

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** guywhoknowsyou

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 1:40ish AM US Central Time

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 9-22-15

Player's name** 1:40 AM US Central Time

Offense committed: Aimbot/Cheating

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEZ7QYesJFk&feature=youtu.be

Short youtube clip, several instances of aimbot.

Comments

BF4DB has nothing suspicious.
The video has a lot of "lucky" kills. Sometimes you have to look beyond the stats in BF4DB and look for thinks like K/D spikes.....Check out his K/D sorted by date. He really, really, spiked UP on his K/D ratio: http://bf4db.com/players/167667/dailystats Maybe he has a decent computer now - - - hard to say. edit: click on "day" to resort the list by date.

The video has a lot of "lucky" kills. Sometimes you have to look beyond the stats in BF4DB and look for thinks like K/D spikes.....Check out his K/D sorted by date. He really, really, spiked UP on his K/D ratio: http://bf4db.com/players/167667/dailystats Maybe he has a decent computer now - - - hard to say. edit: click on "day" to resort the list by date.

You can't be serious, watch it again closely.

First, thanks for the report and video. Second, sarcasm, our members do enjoy the concept. Third, please stop tabbing out to the score screen as it would make watching movements much easier.

Anytime...I will read up on this so called sarcasm concept...well shit I sure did have it tabbed in the middle of a good little clip. I'll be paying more attention on the next one. BF4DB has gone downhill recently and that report hasn't even been reviewed which is why I also posted here.

Thanks for your time.

@ErraticAssasin09 the reason I put quotation marks around the word "lucky" as in the players "lucky" shots, was not to disagree with you but to well...point out that maybe something more than luck was involved. Secondly, you said BF4DB has nothing suspicious. I was pointing out that you can look beyond the statistics in BF4DB because, in his case, the K/D ratio did spike a lot when you sort his daily battlelog K/D by date. A big upward spike in K/D can be indicative of hacks being turned on. Just a guess.

@ErraticAssasin09 the reason I put quotation marks around the word "lucky" as in the players "lucky" shots, was not to disagree with you but to well...point out that maybe something more than luck was involved. Secondly, you said BF4DB has nothing suspicious. I was pointing out that you can look beyond the statistics in BF4DB because, in his case, the K/D ratio did spike a lot when you sort his daily battlelog K/D by date. A big upward spike in K/D can be indicative of hacks being turned on. Just a guess.

Don't sweat it lol, this game gets to me sometimes that's all

So he is on a permanent break from all our servers. FWIW I like the tabbing to show the rise in kills, but less often would let us see the whole picture better. Thanks again and enjoy the servers.

Back