Reporting a player

CombatRsq

User Name CombatRsq

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Final Stand Conquest #5

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8/27/2015 1552 Pacific

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1552

Player's name** Andy7402

Offense committed: Camping in the uncamp with Mobile AA

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Camps the entire game in the uncap one he has the mobile AA. Unable to kill him by ground or air since he parks next to the Auto Uncap AA. Would be consider a glitch and it would mean attacking the uncap to try and kill him.

Unfortunately, I think this goes under that thought that being a douche and worthless to your team is not against the rules.

Unfortunately, I think this goes under that thought that being a douche and worthless to your team is not against the rules.
Im not too sure I would feel the same way... if he is in uncap with the AA and nothing can reach him so he can just sit there. And people cant even attempt to take him out wouldnt that fall under trolling and make it no different if he spent an entire game in one of his teams tanks, jets, or heli? To which we at least give a warning not to hog vech and go from there?

He might be worthless to his team but the possibility of the match taking a much different course if the other team has a good person in AA and then the other team rules the skys the course of the match can change. At the very least a warning might be needed if this becomes a continuous thing as it does disrupt the fair competitive nature of the match.

On another note I have played against Andy a lot. They are a good player and he will piss many off with his play style in general because he has some talent. But he is also someone who will camp in his uncap as sniper to annoy people. I end up just sniping him back till he comes out to the field...but then at the same time, at least if he is in uncap, I know where the bastard can shoot me from and I dont get a knife in the back.

So for the most part I agree with Mac. He does it every so often, just blow him up if you can or stay out of his range. He can only do so much from uncap. If this becomes a constant and continious thing through out all matches and starts causing constant problems with players on the server, the HAs and Admins can talk about where to go from there.

Back