Reporting a player

ZPAKK

User Name ZPAKK

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** 24/7 Hotwire

Which Game is this for?** BFHardline

Date/time:** 08/26/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~515PM EST thru ~800PM EST

Player's name** [SOL] Linofer1974

Offense committed: Aim Assistance / Aimbot?

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Cheating: https:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0bT6ydd4-o

Normal gameplay:
https://youtu.be/VxH3IDnXYx0

Comments Recently I reported a player by the name of [SOL] Linofer1974 for using an AIMBOT on the TBG Hotwire server for BFH. The report included video evidence uploaded to Youtube for your review. Upon further investigation, I now understand that he may not be using an AIMBOT, but he is MOST DEFINITELY using some form of aim assistance mod. Later that evening, he was banned by TBG member SAMOEDADDY. Subsequently the ban was appealed by Mr. Linofer and removed.

Mr. Linofer also wrote me a private message via the TBG forums, where he claimed that he was not using AIMBOT, rather there was a delay in the hit markers and if I followed (spectated) any other players I would see the same behavior, further that it would even appear that way on myself. I assume he gave you the same spiel, because to my surprise the next day he was on the server, once again playing and now talking trash because I “couldn’t get him banned” and I was “just upset that he was better than me”.

Today, I recorded him once again pulling the same shenanigans and I am respectfully asking you reconsider lifting the previously imposed ban. Today, I not only submit to you more game play footage of Linofer using some type of aim assistance, but I also submit a clip of my own game play.

The clip of my game play is recorded using the SAME software, while gaming on the SAME server, using the SAME weapon, with the SAME scope. I hope with this submission, it will be proof positive that there is a very CLEAR difference in what he is doing and what is normal. The only thing different, is that I am playing during the time my clip was recorded and therefore one could argue that due to higher CPU and processing stress, there should be even MORE of a delay in hit markers…which there clearly is not.

Mr. Linofer demonstrates a complete disregard of weapon recoil as he sprays down his enemies, all the while scoring head shot bonuses along the way. Please notice the hit markers and kills he is able to effortlessly achieve while his scope is pointed directly in the air and only in the general vicinity of his enemies. Any FPS gamer knows that you cannot simply point and spray from over 30 meters away and achieve kills in the manner he is doing it.

Further let be known that I am not specifically on a witch hunt for cheaters. I didn’t single him out and decide to tag him as a cheater. There is a VERY CLEAR difference when being shot by someone with skill and someone who is using some sort of external enhancement. If someone is better than me, so be it. That is NOT what this is. I started spectating him when I felt something was off and his K/D warranted it. I’m not the only one to suspect him of cheating, even though I may be the only one taking the time to record him and report it.

Please permanently ban this toxic cheater from your servers. He is ruining the game.

I can tell you right now in spectator mode there is a delay with hit markers, this is very true.

Listen, all due respect - I think I would notice that same delay on every other player? The dude is cheating......

I watch in spectator mode all the time and I myself every time find it suspect on how he kills people. That is why I initially banned him. Not because of what anyone else said but what I observed myself. His recoil consistently rises and still hit the target. People explain it as a delay that you see in spectator mode. I personally do not see that in watching others play. He is a very conservative player. By that I mean, every map he has his little spot that he roams around in. I am very new to this and do not know how to read stats as other Admins in this clan when trying to determine a cheater. Although I myself think his game-play is very suspect, I do respect what the other Admins have stated and have to believe them. Neither will I disrespect what there opinion is. I just see what I see and it is suspect. I will treat all with respect in the server and if this banned is kept as lifted, I will support that in the server and will not allow bickering and accusations to continue in the BFH server. So if my elders deem it not cheating, then I have to except that and move on, unless called upon.

I watch in spectator mode all the time and I myself every time find it suspect on how he kills people. That is why I initially banned him. Not because of what anyone else said but what I observed myself. His recoil consistently rises and still hit the target. People explain it as a delay that you see in spectator mode. I personally do not see that in watching others play. He is a very conservative player. By that I mean, every map he has his little spot that he roams around in. I am very new to this and do not know how to read stats as other Admins in this clan when trying to determine a cheater. Although I myself think his game-play is very suspect, I do respect what the other Admins have stated and have to believe them. Neither will I disrespect what there opinion is. I just see what I see and it is suspect. I will treat all with respect in the server and if this banned is kept as lifted, I will support that in the server and will not allow bickering and accusations to continue in the BFH server. So if my elders deem it not cheating, then I have to except that and move on, unless called upon.

I sincerely hope no one is taking my frustration / persistence as disrespect. I truly just "know" this guy is not legit and am asking for a second review of it.

As you stated, ff the decision is to let him play on the servers I will respect that decision and I'll just simply not play when he is on or join his team to avoid dealing with it. I have not been disrespectful to him, despite his trying to instigate trouble after he was allowed to come back. The comments made above about accusations in the server were from others that were also accusing him of cheating, not me. There are three other regular players that all agree he is not legit, I'm the only one who has reported him.

I know that it is unlikely you will be able to ever be 100% certain with the human eye that a "good cheater" is cheating. A "good cheater" KNOWS people are watching and KNOWS people are going to call them out and KNOWS that stats are the first clear cut way to get caught.

I showed the video of his game play to a friend of mine who has been "in this business" a lot longer than me.

His response was he is avoiding detection by doing a couple of simple things:
1) He has researched the shit out of the algorithms known to be used for stat analysis - This allows him to avoid automated detection and know how often he can use the cheat before he is picked up
2) He is using a weapon that allows for automatic fire and extended magazine - This allows for him to shoot more shots, driving his accuracy way down but still getting the hits that count
3) He has set his "targeting" to areas of the body like the chest / legs - This allows the bullets to be directed towards an area much lower than he is pointing (aim above the enemy and spray and bullets will target the legs causing them to hit the head or the chest)
4) When accused of hacking, immediately refer to your stats - If you are using a cheat correctly, your stats will not support any claims of hacking. If you haven't been banned by PB or FF, no human will ever think your stats corroborate claims made against you.

If someone other than you could join and spectate him and others playing they will see the clear difference in what he is doing. I will even play with the same weapon so they can toggle back and forth between us.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

In all seriousness though, his stats don't support a hacker.

http://bfhstats.com/pc/Linofer1974
http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/3287327

Having said that, with the implementation of FF Ban - he is going to focus on making his stats look "humanly possible". Every website I have looked at gives all of their little tips and tricks to avoid detection, both by FF and PB, as well as how to address "hackusations". It is very unlikely that his stats would ever support cheating, if they did...FairFight would have picked it up and we wouldnt even be having this conversation.

Back