Reporting a player

Colonel Christmas

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** BF4 server that plays bf3 maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8/16/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 6:20 PM Pacific

Player's name: ivanR927OX

Offense committed: sniping into the uncap

Steam ID: unknown

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: he did it

Comments

Sniped me as soon as I got in a jet

I spectated him for a while on Caspian Border, he was just sniping outside of his uncap.
Remember if someone fires out of uncap that makes them fair game.

Please if you can get a Video, helps with situations like this.

He is in the BF3 maps server right now, in my squad shooting into the US spawn. I have recorded him with Shadowplay but am not really sure how to get that here lol.

He just did it again, same guy same server. He is on the hill sniping people as they spawn into jets.

If any TBG gets in the server, perhaps a warning will correct his behavior? It's easier than recording him and creating a federal case just to get him banned for 24 hours. Just tell him to stop it and maybe he will. Of course he is on Caspian now where he cant snipe the RU runway, so he isnt doing that. Because its not possible on that map.

Thanks

hopefully this worked. First ever upload. I didn't get him actually shooting but you can see his spot and the perfect look at the aircraft. He was shooting at pilots when they spawned.

By the time I get home from work he's not on the server. Could another Admin that is on around that time beat this spawn camper with his own rifle.

tried to catch him last night and failed. I will try again tonight

Back