Reporting a player

Kenny2001

User Name Kenny2001

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** AIR MAPS CONQUEST ## [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#2]

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8/12/2015 at 5:30 pm eastern time

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 5:30pm

Player's name** NewConcept

Offense committed: clearly using a scripted and aimbotting

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/631576261845595584/188939990/

Comments hes been scripting turning faster at speed then the 313 speed limit in the jets some how out turning at speed of 250 or lower witch isnt possible unless you script

sorry stats are clean not seeing anything here and nothing much to go on. Clean with pbbans. I would recommend spectate/record and upload.

I'm sorry guys I do not mean to involve myself in your matters but if you look at the logs all Kenny2001 was doing the whole time was speccing and accusing others of cheating the whole time.

@Army_Of_One67 Please refrain from posting in others reports in that manner. We do not want squabbles. If you feel strongly enough about the issue, then i urge you to fill out a report yourself. Thank you.

Back